View high resolution
truebluemeandyou: Roundup of Nine DIY Barefoot Sandals. Another summer repost. I was just asked about summer flip flops’ DIY and am still looking on my blog for some.
Roundup of Nine DIY Barefoot Sandals. What I found: photography of ugly and pretty feet, a huge trend in baby barefoot sandals, and tons of patterns for sale on Ravelry and Etsy. This is in response to a question asked by color-is-a-way-of-life:
Hi! I’ve been looking at some barefoot sandals that I think are crocheted and I would love to know how to make them. Could you please find me a tutorial for that?
- Barefoot Beaded Sandals. Made with forgiving beading elastic (Project Wedding) here.
- Tatted Barefoot Sandals (does anyone know how to tat? I don’t, but these were pretty). From Instructables here.
- Clematis Crochet Barefoot Sandals pattern here.
- Simple Crochet Barefoot Sandals (Crochet by Cordelia) here.
- Crochet Barefoot Sandals (Crochet Pattern Central) here.
- Easy Crochet Barefoot Sandals here.
- $5.20 Barefoot Sandal Crochet Pattern on Etsy here.
- Baby Barefoot Sandals from a Tee Shirt - I’m sorry, but there are so many barefoot baby sandals out there! (Tutus & Tea Parties) here.
- Barefoot Sandles (Cut Out + Keep) here.